• Calvus Group buy

I have some Calvus for sale:

Ink fin Calvus 1.5" $9.50 X 10%off = $8.55
    Ink fin Calvus 1.25" $7.50 X 10%off = $6.75
    Yellow Calvus 1" $5 X 10%off = $4.50
    Ink fin Calvus 1" $5 X 10%off = $4.50
    Yellow Calvus 3/4" $3.50 X 10%off = $3.15
    White Calvus 3/4" $3.50 X 10%off = $3.15

I have smaller White and Yellow calvus fry, but they would require their own tank setup to insure that they do not get eaten.

One of the HFBox members, Chris (Brownsnooutuk) is driving up soon (date not set) and has offered the bring fish back for members.

PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Calvusman; 08-21-2009, 07:02 PM. Reason: added discount price

Can you get the breeding cave on this order?
    I ate my fish that died.

Comment

Originally posted by myjohnson View Post
      Can you get the breeding cave on this order?
      Sorry, I don't have any extras

Comment

Man Lloyd, your fast on the draw!!! I'm still working on the 7 I just got. Slow it down Mr. or your just going to have to give them away. Ha Ha Ha!!!!

FF

Comment

Discounts:

Originally posted by FIREFISH View Post
          Man Lloyd, your fast on the draw!!! I'm still working on the 7 I just got. Slow it down Mr. or your just going to have to give them away. Ha Ha Ha!!!!

FF
          I know Chris is coming up in 3 to 6 weeks, so i wanted to give guys as much time as possibe. Because he has limited trunk space, I like to send some each time he comes up. Otherwise, we have to deal with shipping.

Discounts:

Anyone who has bought from me in the past gets 10% off. In addition,
          if the HFBox buys more than $100 on this group buy, I will give everyone 10% off.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvusman View Post
            Sorry, I don't have any extras
            No worries. Got it taken care of already.
            I ate my fish that died.

Comment

NOW you come up with the SWEET deal!! J/K Let me work on the wife, wink wink. I might be in if all goes well.

FF

Comment

i would love to have a 3" white calvus. if you have any of those, i'm in.
                If it ain't wild caught
                You ain't doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by FIREFISH View Post
                  NOW you come up with the SWEET deal!! J/K Let me work on the wife, wink wink. I might be in if all goes well.

FF
                  Don't worry FF. I am going to keep this deal until I sell my fish. I need the tank space and I really dislike turning in my fish for store credit. Each time one of the members or I am making a road trip, I will offer to sell some Calvus.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontosaurusRex View Post
                    i would love to have a 3" white calvus. if you have any of those, i'm in.

might only be at 2 1/2 on the White, I will have to measure.

Comment

3/4 and 1 inch calvus

3/4 and 1 inch calvus
                      Attached Files

Comment

Discount

It looks like there is enough interest that you guys will get 10% off. So, I will update the price list to reflect.

Comment

just to let you know, those little guys I got from you are all alive and doing well....

I hear they have very healthy appetites and don't let any of the larger groups of fry intimidate them ....thought you would like to know :)

CF
                          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                            just to let you know, those little guys I got from you are all alive and doing well....

I hear they have very healthy appetites and don't let any of the larger groups of fry intimidate them ....thought you would like to know :)

CF

Thanks, I like to hear that.

Comment

Bump..

Comment

Working...
                              X