Clear All

• Peacock Eel

anyone know where to get some? :}

$9.99 at petsmart, about 4+5"
    ‎Haiku's are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Comment

The petco on 45 at the santa Fe exit (20), has several eels. You may want to call to see what species they are, but they are better with their fish over there than any of the other chains I have seen. Just make sure you ask for one of the fish guys.
      75 planted (Being Renovated)
      Endlers
      gobies
      lots of nanos

Comment

Lately, I've only seen tire track, zigzag, and fire eels. The last peacock eel I've seen were the striped variety. I have not seen the "regular" ones in a very long time.
        PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

i had a peacock eel and it starved to death it would did under the gravel and never come out until he eventually died

Comment

+1....my last eel died of starvation......( I guess )

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I just bought 2 Zig Zag eels. They only come out to eat at night. I have had them for about 2 weeks and I to was worried about the not eating. I took most of the gravel out, so they would not hide as much. I took a flash light and watch them eat frozen blood worms. Oh, I also shut the filter off to not scae them. So far it seems to be working for me.

FF

Comment

Working...
              X