Butteryfly Ginger - White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butteryfly Ginger - White

Plants and rhizomes, I have a wheelbarrow full. Great bog garden plant. Plant along the edge of your pond or just in a bed if that's what you want. Has beautiful white flowers that smell wonderful. The more sun it gets the more water it needs and the shorter it grows. Found along streambeds through Aisa. to see the flowers here is a link. http://www.stokestropicals.com/white-butterfly-39.htm
    I am not supporting stokestropicals only using as a referance for information. Free to any to come and pick some up. PM me for directions and phone. I am home most of the time cause that's were I work.
    Richard Douglas

I'd like to get some- Just have to arrange when I can make it out that way.

Comment

Maybe we could meet halfway I amgoing into Fish Gallery this weekend.
      Richard Douglas

Comment

RMD55- Tell me whe you are going to Fish Gallery, and I'll take them the rest of the way down next weekend. I'll take couple as well.
        Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
        Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
        Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
        Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I missed your post, Armthehomeless, but I plan to go to Fish Gallery next weekend if they are open,being the 4th. I have been out of town, my mother died on tuesday. Just got back today.
          Richard Douglas

Comment

sorry for the loss of your mother......

Comment

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. If there's anything you need, just let us know.

~Eileen

Comment

Thanks everyone. Armthehomeless came by and picked all the roots, looked in real good shape, so they would be in a more central location. He left here with two 5 gal buckets full. So they are gone from hands. I will have some more in a month or so when I add the fencing on the last side of the bed.
                Richard Douglas

Comment

Working...
                X