Elvis & Annabelle Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis & Annabelle Movie

There is a movie playing on lifetime right now....just started.
    The name : Elvis and Annabelle
    Told the hubby "Don't touch the remote" I have to watch this!

What are the odds?
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Movie update: Annabelle just won the beauty pagent. Name of the pagent: Miss Texas Rose! I swear I'm not making this stuff up.
    Oh no! She just passed out! Awwwwwwwwww she died. :( Complications from an eating disorder.

Comment

Elvis was just hired to embalm her. She's alive! He kissed her and she came back to life!

Comment

Here's the rest of the story:
        Annabelle runs away from home. She goes to Elvis' house to hide out. She's having flash backs about the kiss. The cops show up and say they know she's there, his dad tell the cops that she stole the cadillac and took off. Elvis and Annabelle get back to the house grab the hearse and go on a road trip where they call in love. Meanwhile Annabelle's mother goes back to Elvis' house and starts snooping, she find the picture of the kiss. Now they think Elvis is a pervert, they post the picture in the news paper. Elvis and Annabelle stop at a store, Annabelle see's the paper, she starts to freak, the cops show up, Elvis goes to jail, Annabelle goes home. Annabelle goes to the jail to find out what really happened. Elvis tells her the truth. They let Elvis out of jail, once he get's home he finds his fater dead in the field. The press is outside waiting for Elvis to come out. He decided to commit suicide. Just before haning himself the window blows open, and he sees the field of sunflowers that Annabelle planted. The chair breaks but he manages to get the chair back up and get out of the rope. He goes outside, the press goes nuts. Meanwhile Annabelle is taking a bath slowly pushing a TV towards the tub to also commit suicide. She see's Elvis on Tv..... What is he doing? He's writing on the house in red paint: I Love you Annabelle. She jumps out of the tub and finds Elvis laying in the sunflower field waiting for her. The end!

Comment

Working...
        X