Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I love Elvis so much! (another story)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I love Elvis so much! (another story)

For those of you that own a puffer you know how much personality these guys have. For those of you who own dogs and cats you will be able to relate to this story.

You know how when you pack up your dog or cat to go to the vet how they react? I know when I get the carrier down my cat's will disappear for at least 24 hours. I always have to bring the carrier down the day before so that by the next morning they forget and I can catch them to take them to the vet.

Well, everytime it's water change day Elvis see's the hose and shoots into his cave. His eyes get big and he slowly backs up! It's so funny but at the same time I feel sorry for him. Anyway this morning I gave him some mussel and an extra for winning puffer of the month. I took out the step stool and Elvis disappeared! He shot into his cave! He also had this look on his face that was priceless! Just when he started to come back out I came around the corner with the hose. Back in he went! I couldn't help it. I started laughing. He's such a goober! Now he's back in the corner laying on the sand with this look "When is this water change going to be over?"
    My poor baby hates water changes. I guess he thinks the hose is going to suck him up and take him far far away.
    A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Aww. Poor guy. It like when you're a kid and you think you'll get sucked down the bathtub drain.
    -Laura-

Comment

I guess it's like little kids think they will fall into the toilet, but he thinks he'll get sucked up by the hose.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Working...
      X