The most personable puffer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most personable puffer?

Which puffer either fresh, brackish or salt is the most personable? The only qualification would be can be kept in a 30g or smaller.

Karen
    Karen

puffers

pm sent

Comment

I would prefer an Amazon puffer, very agreeable and can be kept with other fish.
      Houston Areas Aquatic Plant Society

Comment

They only problem with them is they have to have their teeth clipped and I'm not sure I could do that :(
        Karen

Comment

Mbu Puffer!

Ive had mine for about a year now and hes not only my favorite fish out of 8 tanks ...hes always wins over the heart of all visitors with his personality ...although, hes still nicer to me than them!

Comment

Each puffer has their very own personality. Elvis will follow me around like a puppy and he gets excited when he see's his cup. Annabelle will just float around and stare at me in the beginning. Now that Annabelle is getting a little bigger she's starting to follow me. She get's excited when I raise my hand, and she follows my finger. It really all depends on each individual puffer.
            A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Originally posted by wwwz71 View Post
              Ive had mine for about a year now and hes not only my favorite fish out of 8 tanks ...hes always wins over the heart of all visitors with his personality ...although, hes still nicer to me than them!
              I'm pretty sure a MBU wouldn't fit in a 30g
              Karen

Comment

If you can find one : Monotrete Abei (Abei puffer)
                A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

I'll keep my eye out. You never know what might show up.
                  Karen

Comment

Working...
                  X