update on my sick flowerhorn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on my sick flowerhorn!

after weeks of treatment using epsom and reg salt, jungle parasite clear, and api generalcure, both containing metro, i used a syringe to force feed geltek ampicillin. after 2 days, my fishes color started to come back. i also tried forcefeeding bloodworms, but he spit em out... this morning, i noticed him gobble up a couple tetra color bits... its the first time ive seen him go near food for almost a month! he is real skinny, almost all head- his body really shrank... seems his fins started to degenerate too... ima keep up the gel tek for a couple more days... no sign of the hernia, and no more stringy white poo! btw i got the geltek at petco, westhiemer and hillcroft/voss

hope he gets better

jose

Comment

great to hear!
      keep us posted!
      FRENCH FRY!!!

55g - Vieja Synspilum 'Biotope'

Comment

I'm really glad, Chris. Hope he continues to get better. I know how awful it is when one of our finned babies are sick!

When you get time, stop by and see mine!

Amy

Comment

amy, let me know when you got time... i got all the time in the world! not workin right now...

Comment

That is great news!! I love a good success story. Keep up the good work and keep us posted!
            Our Fishhouse
            Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Hi Chris. We're off tomorrow!

Comment

Tomorrow meaning Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                X