Velifera Sailfin Mollies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velifera Sailfin Mollies

I have some awesome new fish, from the HLA auction.
    My personal favorite Sailfin Mollie is the Velifera...big Sailfins, from the Yucatan .
    I have a pair (she spawned a small batch of fry, and they're working on a bigger spawn for next time!)

I'm gonna try and post a pic of the male..."Big Dog"; he swims around half-assed showing his sailfin, but sometimes when he's showing what a stud he is, he extends that amazing sail.
    The pics are Cell photos, you should see that male's colors in actuallity.

Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

i can get you some wild mollies
    210 gallon ~ S/A, C/A build; jaguar, dovii, flowerhorn, gold doviI, 2 red devils, pacu, shovel nose cat
    125 gallon long ~ African cichlids
    10 gallon ~ ghost shrimp breeding (fish treats) haha

Comment

I am gonna wait til I have made some tank decisions before adding wild Mollies to my system.
      I have some interesting developing colors and types of Sailfins to play with now...a few different color mixes and some interesting hybrids from a previous Velifera female.
      I have 2 males and a few females that came from my putting her into my male only tank, since she wasn't having any males I put her with and I did want to breed her.
      It worked, but I know not who the baby Daddy is/was.
      These 2 males and a few females have an unusual sailfin...black. It's a very striking color with the green base color of the males, and the great flourescent blue and black tailfin.
      I also have some nice Lyretails that are Marbled, with outstanding lyretails and real nice black/white mottling...I have bred a female from the group only once,and just now have the fry growing in the baby tank.
      Oddly enough, Cherry shrimp have begin multiplying in just one of my tanks, they seem to have found a sitution that agrees with them...there are more and more as time passes, although some are brownish.
      Working for a better Future for my Fish!

Sailfin Mollies, Plecos, Corys,, 1 lonely Jewel Cichlid

Comment

Working...
      X