pea puffer ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pea puffer ?'s

i am looking at getting a 9gallon tank(pictured below) i wanted to put pea puffers is this too small of a tank and if not how many can i put in it? also what do they eat and can i put a couple corys with them?

sorry this is the tank

Comment

You can put 2-3 in the tank. I would research what they eat on google.
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

eww.. don't put that many in that small tank unless you are sure you got both a male and a female.. they will fight to death, or if you have to, put a bigger group of 6 or more

Comment

ZZTT38.CCM黑料不打烊官网,亚洲一区二区在线观看蜜桃,中文字幕视频二区人妻2020,无码秘 人妻一区二区三区,日韩精品日日噜噜无码视频,亚洲精品无码不卡在线观看屁,欧美日韩在线不卡视频,久久亚洲精品无码AⅤ网站

This website is really helpful. I'm considering putting two dwarfs (peas) in my empty 10 gallon.

Also this one: http://www.thepufferforum.com/forum/...Travancoricus/
          Last edited by FuzzyDragon09; 03-23-2009, 09:56 PM. Reason: Woops. Wrong website.
          -Laura-

Comment

You can put three pea puffers and no other fish. 9 gallons would be too small to add other fish. You would need to try and get one male and two females. A male will have yellow circles around the eyes and a line down the middle of his belly going from his chin to his anal fin. A female will not have the yellow circles or the line.
            A house without a puffer is not a Home.

Comment

Blood worms are their favorite food but you still need to feed something crunchy. If you can find or breed ramshorn snails, dosen't matter what size, crush them between your fingers and drop them in there. Or you can feed mussel's, clams, crab all on the shell.

Comment

Nusciance or pond snails might be easier to come by and works great for the puffers.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I just have a question edmlfc: Would two females be okay in a 10? I've seen on alot of websites that 2 females and 1 male is the best, but the dwarf puffer website says to have 5 gallons per puffer.
                  -Laura-

Comment

so would i be better with 3 (1 male and 2 female) or 6+? also can i keep live plants with them?

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyDragon09 View Post
                      I just have a question edmlfc: Would two females be okay in a 10? I've seen on alot of websites that 2 females and 1 male is the best, but the dwarf puffer website says to have 5 gallons per puffer.
                      Yes you can have 2 females in a 10 gallon or even 3 if you want. It may say 5 gallons in pufferpedia but it's actually 3-5 gallons for pea puffers.

Comment

Originally posted by jeb102385 View Post
                        so would i be better with 3 (1 male and 2 female) or 6+? also can i keep live plants with them?
                        6 would be too many for a 9 gallon. I would either do 3f, 2f or 1m/2f and yes plants are a good thing.

Comment

at one point I was going to do a 55 gallon DP tank ... but I havent seen them for sale in about 2 years. the 4 I had did great on bloodworms and snails taken from petsmart and petco.

Comment

Working...
                          X