Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano Stand :)

Hey Everyone!
    Justed wanted to show everyone my new 5.5g nano stand I built at work today. Its going to be another saltwater tank.... wanted to share it with everyone :) just need to add the door i painted and finish the canopy!

Pictures of the other saltwater tanks?
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Update.... I just got done setting it up, that why it is cloudy. I will take more once it is cleared up some... it has 9lbs fuji live rock, 10lbs of white live sand, koralia nano, marineland filter, JBJ small light (that is temporary it is going to used on my refugium). Soon to come my canopy, new light (which already have), refugium/protein skimmer, a damsel or two to help with biological cycling...... enjoy :)

Comment

Nice looking LR!
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks....got it at Global Leaders Aquatics!

Comment

Nice Marty.....can't wait to see it all put together with fishies in it.....please keep us posted on it's progress.....

Comment

Nice!
              Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixbetta View Post
                Thanks....got it at Global Leaders Aquatics!
                Hmmm... It's nice but man, James had the LR bins labeled at some hefty price tags.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

hmmm, yes I understand some it is a bit high, but these pieces I only paid for $4 lb which is cheaper I've seen in some stores :)

Comment

some pics of it clear.... some additions....click on them to make them larger :)

Comment

Working...
                    X