Dang it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang it!

Something is killing my fish. I setup a new tank and bought some dirty *** rosy red minnows. Aw man, I know I messed up. The fish look emaciated, but just in the head. The eyes look sunken in, the fish becomes withdrawn, unsteady, and then dies. And it almost looks like a body fungus has grown on my betta, but the others looked fine. There is the same white fury fungus on the driftwood in my tank. It is killing quickly. My water is perfect.

On further inspection yes, there is a white cottony substance on the fish....

I understand your fustration but the title of your thread was not politcally correct.

Delock
    Last edited by Delock; 03-04-2009, 10:06 AM.

Was this tank cycled ?

sorry to hear about your losses....

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

No, these are my cycling fish. I haven't put anything in there I couldn't afford to loose.

Comment

I put pimafix in there and removed the diseased betta, but this stupid can filter. I removed the carbon and now I am getting air out of the discharge. I was trying to move the hoses around cause they are heavy and will crimp almost completely closed, one hose poped off and water went everywhere. It's one of those days man.

Comment

And don't buy fish from Petsmart. There stupid feeders are so overpopulated and that is where the fungus came from. I had my receipt for 50 cents and they wouldn't give me credit for it cause I didn't bring the dead fish with me. Yeah, that is what I want sitting my car all afternoon and what I want to look at, dead fish. Screw Petsmart.

Comment

Working...
          X