Free Hardy Lily bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Hardy Lily bulbs

Two weeks ago I started re-potting the plants in my pond (see my pond thread here). I plan to finish it up this Sunday (have about 14 pots left to go). I have lotsa extra Hardy Lily bulbs available and will have more soon. These are a random mix of Pink, White, and Yellow Lilies... I can't tell which is which by looking at the bulbs.... These are already sprouting so you are guaranteed (well not really) not get a dud like you get at the stores.

(see larger photo on Flickr)

These are bulbs-only but I can help with the planting if you bring over a pot/basket/bag to plant them in. (Actually, I have a few extra so there are few potted plants available for a fair trade)

These are all FREE but it would be nice to get some Anubias sp. or Cryptocoryne sp. if you have it.

I plan on spending part of the day on Sunday working on this so it would be a great time to swing by.

SUNDAY ONLY
    PICK-UP ONLY (Cypress - Huffmeister & Spring Cypress)

Hey, one last chance! Was too cold out last weekend for me to re-pot some plants, so I getting 'er done tomorrow (Saturday). Lemme know if you want some...

pick-up Saturday ONLY (unless you are gunna go to the Betta picnic as I can bring some this Sunday)

Comment

Hey are there any bulbs left?
      55g - Mixed African cichlid tank
      56g - Angelfish community tank
      29g - Convict tank
      10g - Split Betta tank
      30g - Outdoor Goldfish container pond

Comment

Uh it's a 2009 thread lol I think it's too late

Comment

Originally posted by zdorsey View Post
          very old thread make sure to check the dates :emt_thumbs:
          Wc Canry Cheek, Lufubu

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinxalex View Post
            Uh it's a 2009 thread lol I think it's too late
            Old thread but pond persists! I'll be spending some time on it on Saturday if you want to swing by.

Comment

Epic fail #2
              75g Tank,
              2- Wild Scalare Angel 2-wild Angel snakeskin, 2-half blue half black Angels, 5-Guianacara Geayi, 4- Blue Rams(1m/3f), 1- L144, 1- Pleco unknown type 1-Blue Neon Goby
              2.5g Mini Monter - Shrimp Tank
              10-RCS, 1-Red Sakura 5-Malawa, 8-Boraras Brigittie, 1-Adonis Pleco, 1-Zebra Nerite, 1-Horned Nerite
              10g Tank
              Hospital 2-F. Endlers

2-29g Empty Tank, 20L Empty Tank , 125g Empty Tank[SIGPIC]sigpic

Comment

Too all of you who says this is an old thread. Please shut up because you really are showing just how stupid you really are!! If someone has a pond and the flowers are growing at a point where they are giving away bulbs, dont you think it will be the same thing each year?!? More than likely yes!! The replies goes to their email so even if they dont visit the site anymore they will recieve the email. I have posted on several "old post" looking for frontosa fry and water lillies. I have been successful getting exactly what i wanted in a week!! thanks but mind your own business!!
                55g - Mixed African cichlid tank
                56g - Angelfish community tank
                29g - Convict tank
                10g - Split Betta tank
                30g - Outdoor Goldfish container pond

Comment

Too all of you who says this is an old thread. Please shut up because you really are showing just how stupid you really are!! If someone has a pond and the flowers are growing at a point where they are giving away bulbs, dont you think it will be the same thing each year?!? More than likely yes!! The replies goes to their email so even if they dont visit the site anymore they will recieve the email. I have posted on several "old post" looking for frontosa fry and water lillies. I have been successful getting exactly what i wanted in a week!! thanks but mind your own business!!

you mad bro.jpg

Comment

Somebody mad lol

Comment

Calm down bud!

Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk

Comment

You get emails? Interesting... I don't get emails.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk 2.

Comment

I get emails. To be fair y'all did a crappy job of welcoming a new member to the forum.
                          Last edited by BeefyG; 05-18-2013, 02:37 PM.
                          135 gal Fahaka Puffer
                          150 gal Threadfin Acaras, Angels, Red Spotted Severum, Gold Severum, and a Silver Dollar
                          185 gal Demasoni, Yellow Labs, Venustus, Rustys, Plecos, Clown Loaches, and Sharks

Comment

Originally posted by BeefyG View Post
                            I get emails. To be fair y'all did a crappy job of welcoming a new member to the forum.
                            Never was an introduction, people just mention it was a very old thread, then he came off rude. Respect is earned not given thank you and have a nice day LOL

Comment

Please shut up because you really are showing just how stupid you really are!! thanks but mind your own business!!
                              I think he set the tone for our responses. As was said, respect is earned and there was no need for that, we didn't insult him, we chuckled that it was a 3 year old thread, he took it down the name calling route... Sheet, now you've backed me into a "he started it" corner! Everybody just lighten up, we were just having a laugh!

Sent from BiGPiNK's Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X