dancing gobies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancing gobies

Anyone know the scientific name for these guys?
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

It's not nice to trick people mzungu :furious:, I thought I was going to see a video of dancing gobies.

Bad, Bad Mzungu
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Stigmatogobius sadanundio

Comment

Isn't the Knight gobie something different?
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by szidlon View Post
          It's not nice to trick people mzungu :furious:, I thought I was going to see a video of dancing gobies.

Bad, Bad Mzungu

I was going to be amazed, Delock, but yeah, like Ek said, that's the Knight goby. I'll take some pictures if it helps, post them sometime soon. I've searched online but can't find any "real" name for them.

Comment

So, I'm checking out the Invertz Factory stocklist, seeing if I want to go in on the order, and I think I found them!!

Rhinogobius wui

Comment

Comment

xtream has those gobies for like really cheap price... that was like few weeks back.. they might still have some... too bad i don't have any brackish tank...

Comment

You have a future mudskipper tank, I see. Won't that be brackish?

Comment

Plus, although I haven't had much time to read up on them so far, it seems that they are a freshwater species.

Comment

"These fish have fused pelvic fins, forming a 'suction cup'."

These guys hop up the glass and stick...I was wondering how they were doing that!!! Thanks for finding this info!
                      Our Fishhouse
                      Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

There is an extensive line of sw gobies.... all sharing very similar/identical features.

I love SW gobies and have my wave tank filled with like 10 different ones.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                          I love SW gobies and have my wave tank filled with like 10 different ones.
                          Yep, Nick made me a goby junkie.
                          Our Fishhouse
                          Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

They are awesome little fish!

There are some SW one's that have symbiotic relations with pistol shrimp..... Super cool!
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

i love gobies......
                              i have sooooo many FW gobies in my chimba tank....and they've been doing the dance lately so i might have babies in there too.....who knows....i just love watching them.....i'm going to have to give CF a few to thin out my overpopulus though.....lol....i am a gobie herder in that tank....but i love the pink cheeks on them....

hey traci.....take some pics of your gobies...i wanna see them please....

and hey mzunga...where's the pic you said you'd take girlfriend?....

Comment

Working...
                              X