Elvis eating a Crab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis eating a Crab

This was a semi-big crab. I didn't measure it but I would say it was about 3" wide. Me and fishlady found it mixed in with the shrimp at the local grocery store. We asked the guy if we could have it. He said: If that's what you want. Then he wanted to know what we were going to do with it. Well here it is, Elvis had it for breakfast. I think he really enjoyed it.

A house without a puffer is not a Home.

....all i see is a little red x on there.......

Comment

Try this:
      http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee127/edmlfc1/Puffer%20%20Fish%20Videos/?action=view&current=20090217064444.flv

Comment

oh this stupid system at work is tighter than fort knox....:furious: ..and won't let me download active x to see it....i'll have to wait until i get home this evening...........

Comment

Now you have something to look foward too.

Our system at work is the same way. We can't view myspace, youtube or facebook. I have to look at video's and pictures when I get home too. It's so annoying. They won't let us play at work.

Comment

yeah....what do they expect us to work?....surely they jest......
            and i will be looking forward to seeing him eat that crab.....i can't wait....
            i'm so glad he liked it.....

i gave RA one of the mussels, he was scared of it at first ....but i left it in there for a bit and eventually he tore into it big time....his little belly was soooo big afterwards....lol...

Comment

I'm glad I'm not part of his food chain. What a character, he should have his own tv reality show, the life and times of Elvis the Puffer .
              Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Man....... he's like a little pup in a tank!
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa View Post
                  Man....... he's like a little pup in a tank!
                  Indeed he is. If you are ever in Beaumont I'll let you stick your face in the tank and see if he licks you. I'll make sure my camera battery is fully charged for the event.)

Comment

EK is right on with his reaction, I was thinking the same thing, he looks so excited to see you or maybe just the food coming? :)

But I can now where and why your addiction comes from...I can't watch no more...I may have to keep an eye out for a cute littel puffer of my own....

CF
                    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Elvis 1

Crab 0

What kind of eel is in there with him. Snow Flake?

FF

Comment

What!? Did you say you want a puffer? Uh oh! Fishlady better watch out, Ra might get fishnapped!

On the serious side, I am absolutely in love with puffers. I can't help it! I'm addicted!

I tried therapy and that didn't work. It just made me want more. The more I talk about puffers the more puffers I want! Just don't tell the hubby, it's all part of my evil plan to get rid of the furniture and have more room for puffers.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREFISH View Post
                          Elvis 1

Crab 0

What kind of eel is in there with him. Snow Flake?

FF
                          Yes, she's a snowflake eel. Her name is Daisy. Elvis is very careful not to bite her at feeding time. Sometimes she will steal his mussel and he will go over and steal it back.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
                            EK is right on with his reaction, I was thinking the same thing, he looks so excited to see you or maybe just the food coming? :)

But I can now where and why your addiction comes from...I can't watch no more...I may have to keep an eye out for a cute littel puffer of my own....

CF

CityPets had a few Stars&Stripes puffers when I stopped by this past weekend.
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Daisy the snowflake eel, how cute....sounds like she is just trying to keep Elvis from putting on too much weight.... :)

CF
                              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Working...
                              X