Tropheus Kachese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tropheus Kachese

I was thinking and I havn't posted anything of my kachese in awhile so i thought i would do just that. theres about 20 fry in there some of which i plan on taking to the swap n sell. give me the comments good or bad.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNvslPXgC0M...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uNvslPXgC0M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

before you let me have it i know the glass is pretty scratched up you cant really complain when someone just gives you a 125g tank for free.
    Last edited by cichlid1409; 10-19-2009, 10:41 PM.
    25g - Reef
    3.5g - Surge Tank
    10g - Ichthyophthirius multifilis breeding colony

Looks nice. I like the rock on the RHS of the tank.
    Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

nice fishies......
      love the tune.......

Comment

Love the music too...left message on your video...

CF
        Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan View Post
          Love the music too...left message on your video...

CF

19 WC adults about 20 juvies from 3 different clutches the juvies are just in there til they get old enough to get rid off. eventually i would like to get more adults. but right now im setting up a saltwater nano so all my fish allowance is going toward that.

ArmtheHomeless
          "Looks nice. I like the rock on the RHS of the tank. "

thats my favorite too wish i had another big one to put on the other side i traded some front juvies for that rock awhile back.
          25g - Reef
          3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share the video with us.....

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

looks real good! I am going to set up my troph tank(when I finally get my tax return) just like yours.
              250gallon-Wild Angels, community

Comment

Nice fishies.

Comment

Most excellent vids..
                  380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                  300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                  180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                  150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

awesome fish (healthy/happy), love your tank, specially because there is open space in the middle, we all seem to cover every sqare inch with rock/plants/wood/decorations and leave little open space which, when done well, can add a lot to a scape
                    65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
                    55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
                    30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

New Vid

~~~~~~~~~~~~

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t87sH275AXc...</param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t87sH275AXc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
                      25g - Reef
                      3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

Looking good Mike, nice colors. I am considering swapping out my eco substrate for some light colored stuff I have.
                        150G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                        125G Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
                        115G Tanganyikan

Comment

Looks good!
                          Experiencing an aquatic renaissance!

Comment

it would really show their colors alot more i just have play sand in mine.
                            25g - Reef
                            3.5g - Surge Tank

Comment

Great Music, glad to see the rocks spread out more makes the fish disperse better, and well...you need to give me the rock in the old video that was on the right hand side.

You still got it?

Excellent setup, fish look great!!!

p.s thanks for the DVD
                              380G For Sale $3000 Acrylic tank & stand
                              300G Petrochromis Trewavasae and Tropheus mpimbwe Red Cheek & Duboisi
                              180G For Sale $1,100 Oceanic Cherry with Stand, T5HO Lights, (2) Eheim 2262
                              150G Tropheus Annectens Kekese & Ikola

Comment

Working...
                              X