nano apisto tank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nano apisto tank?

Any opinions on the smallest possible size tank to keep a pair of borelli's. I want to try one of those acrylic betta tanks with an azoo palm filter. I'm kind of iffy though. Thoughts?
    "Ask not what your fish can do for you, but what you can do for your fish."

I would not... that is really small to try a pair and would not leave much room for the female to seek refuge. Also you run the risk of havy crispy carpet apistos in that small of a tank.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

bio-cube

I have a 16g bio-cube that would be perfect.
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I would not either. They like to move to much for that.

Comment

16 might be ok

Comment

Thanks for the input. Thats what i thought too. I picked up a couple of these tanks and have been itching to do something besides a betta. Anyways, I think i'll still try to do a planted nano though, co2 and all. Any suggestions on plant species? I would like to acheive a "lush" look in a small tank.
            "Ask not what your fish can do for you, but what you can do for your fish."

Comment

Working...
            X