Mr Ed (updated pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Ed (updated pic)

Mr Ed came out to greet me today....just wanted everyone to see all of him this time...the last time when i introduced him he was only sticking his precious little head out of the sand.....this time he's giving me the "full monty"....so here's my precious baby Mr Ed....(the horsehead loach)......

Re: Mr Ed (updated pic)

He's a bit shy yet...  Do these "talk" like other loaches by clicking?  I've had Clown Loaches and Angelics click at me when excited.
    Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!

Comment

He is cool looking. Where did you get him?
      Fish are people too, they just have gills.

Comment

no he doesn't make a noise yet....and he's still a bit shy....but he's happy or he wouldn't come out to see me...

and Treston....John on here gave him to me.....glad you think he's cool....i do too....thanks....

Comment

Sweet :)
          Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
          Co-President of CAK

Comment

Humm..somehow I think he should be included in CAK.
            Mr.Ed somehow...is a CAK.  
            Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
            Alexa Rae
            Co-President of CAK
            MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Of course he can, he falls under the scootch clause.

Any fish who's main method of mobility includes scootching, is automatically granted access to CAK with all rights and priveledges contained therein. Mr. Ed is definately a scootcher. He looks scootchy.
              Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
              Co-President of CAK

Comment

Brilliant.
                Loretta...if you don't mind, we would like to include mr.ed in CAK as a prime example of the "scootch" clause.
                Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
                Alexa Rae
                Co-President of CAK
                MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

Very interesting!

Saw a marbled loach(?) at FishRanchII the other day that looked pretty cool.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

so, my coolies & my larger red tail loaches are officially Scootch CAKs.  
                    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
                    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

:rockon: ...........
                      yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Mr Ed is in CAK......how awsome...he's very pleased and says thank you immensly....
                      he will now be known as

MR ED (scootch) founding member

he says in response....

ROCK OUT WITH YOUR CAK OUT!!!!!!!!

thanks for the high honor...he's my adorable little friend....can't say no to those precious eyes...... :love:

Comment

Working...
                      X