• Show
Clear All

• Killer snails

Anentome helena

Very nice looking snails! 8)
    PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Re: Killer snails

I saw these mentioned somewhere else just recently and tried to locate some but was unable.  If he won't ship to 100 degree temps we are out of luck for while.  These guys could live forever off the MTS's I have.
    Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Look up Nassarius snails....
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I have GOT to get some of these!
        Our Fishhouse
        Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Cute lilttle boogers....count me in on a group order if it happens....

CF
          Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

I had some Pomecea Haustrum that ate snails. But they also ate everything else in the tanks they were in. Plants, snails, fish etc..

Comment

Ok, it seems I have Assassin eggs now.  So far they have not shown any interest in the plants, only other snails.  I even put an algae wafer in for the MTS's and they completely ignored it.

I've been keeping a log of sorts with a few pic's if anyone is interested.  At least this way I don't loose track of how and when things are happening.  I have 8 more on the way but they didn't arrive today, so Tuesday is the next possible delivery date.

Assassin Snails

Comment

Wow, Szid, that's a great log! I'm interested to see what happens with the egss!
                "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

I finally have babies large enough to see in the gravel!  The gravel is the small natural gravel to give you an idea of their size.  I figure these two are about a month or so old.  One of these days I'm going to get a better camera and actually learn how to use it.

Comment

Working...
                  X