Meet Mr Ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Mr Ed

okay folks....he's long and he's regal....he's the one and only MR ED.....he dwells in the sand so it's only because he's happy that he comes out to have a look see....or so i was told by John...fishfrk.....so i guess i've made him happy.....
    so without further adue.....my little horsehead loach.....MR ED.....tadah....

Re: Meet Mr Ed

'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

I would like to see more of Mr. Ed sometime..... :)  

I'll look around for a horsehead saddle ....

CF
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

.........right.....

i'll try to get a better shot of him....but all those camera hoggin chimba darlins wouldn't let me get a better picture....

Comment

I have one too fishlady...once they get a little bigger, he colors up really nicely.
          Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's; Houston's premier fish club
          Alexa Rae
          Co-President of CAK
          MAY THE GOD OF YOUR CHOICE BLESS YOU.

Comment

he's big already.....i got him from John....he's like 5 to 6 years old he said....

Comment

yeah, he is about 5 to 6 inches long...nice looking little loach...but shy.

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i'll get a better pic of him when i can get the camera hoggin chimbas to chill .....

Comment

I love my loach. His name is Porkupus.
                  I had a client come in and say that he went on a cruise and saw "porkupusses in the waves". Humm...the guy makes 6 figures per year playing golf and watching porkupusses. I'm pretty sure he meant porpoise.  

The loach is a little dingy...hence his name, Porkupus.

I can't wait to see more pics of Mr.Ed.  
                  Alexa Rae
                  Co-President of CAK

Comment

i love that name.....

i'd be thinking of recomending a cat scan on that dude.....
                    or should that be known as a

CAK scan.......

Comment

YESSS!!!!! He needs a CAK scan indeed. I knew you had it in you Fishlady!!!
                      Alexa Rae
                      Co-President of CAK

Comment

......oh i'm sorry i didn't mean for it to show....
                        i'll not bend over anymore when trying to say things outloud.....

(in my expert Elvis voice)....thank ya thank ya very much......

Comment

Yeah, but she did not get it from me okay.... :)

CF

Comment

oh don't be so modest sweety....you know you taught me everything i know so far about funnies,....

Comment

Sometimes my best is just not good enough....or could it be...its' really really good.....smiles

CF

Comment

Working...
                              X