need koi for my pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need koi for my pond

almost finish my 4000g pond, looking to put koi fish in it.  anyone have koi that too big or too much stocks or want to sell, hit me up with a pm.  looking for any size and type.

Re: need koi for my pond

anyone got some koi for sale?  or where's best price place for japanese koi?

Comment

I am interested in that as well.
      100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
      30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

This hurts; I have 5 Koi in about 800 gal. They have grown to between 24 an 32 in. and look crowded. I should give up a couple for adoption. I raised 4 from eggs ! The 5th is a soild pale gold from Bret R. They are about 5yr old.
        You could put small fish with them as they now live with swordtails and zebra danios. Also have a variety of aquatic plants. Is it legal to sell your own offspring ?
        I will send PM to test if you could be a good parent.

Comment

PM sent
          "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
          "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
          -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

Working...
          X