ABN size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABN size

I bought 3 abn at the auction last fall and put them in my planted comunity 68g.
    They fit right in house keeping and hiding in & around the driftwood and broad leaved plants.
    No 2 of them are 4" or better and one of them is only 2"
    is this a good thing or a bad thing ?
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Re: ABN size

Normally the size/growth rate is a determining factor of sex.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

so your sayin the two big ones are gitting some and the liltle one isn't ?  
      'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
      He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Some ABN just grow more slowly. If they were closer in size, you would think the larger are males, the smaller a female. The large have Bristles right? What about the smaller one?

Comment

I saw some 4" individuals at City Pets recently.
          PLECOS SUCK!

https://www.facebook.com/NickInTex1970

Comment

the little one has no bristles,,,,
            one of the large ones does and the other doesn't

Comment

Working...
            X