petro packin in the 75 gal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petro packin in the 75 gal

6 petro trewavsaes in the 75 gal with a group of 18 breeding pineapples. 1 big female petros packin, she did this last month. but swallowed them after a couple of days. she has a big turkey neck.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Re: petro packin in the 75 gal

a 75  :!:    :!:

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. A 75 or a 175?

Comment

Originally posted by fshfrk";p="
        6 petro trewavsaes in the 75 gal with a group of 18 breeding pineapples. 1 big female petros packin, she did this last month. but swallowed them after a couple of days. she has a big turkey neck.
        That sounds awesome!  Nice fish too.

I have to question you though.  I could see putting one or the other in a 75g and they would be ok, but both in a 75g?  Petros get pretty big.  What kind of filtration do you have on this tank?  Water changes?  They need to be in a 125 minimum.
        Raul
        PokerFace

Comment

yea it's tight. petros are about 3 to 4 inches. only 10 of the pineapples are adults. rest are babys just spit or 1 inch. i've got 60 babys out of the over flow box in last year. right now theres realy- probably 25 baby pineapples in this tank. few algea eaters,cats. i,m setting up a 60 as we speak to move PA,s to. but rest assured i would never abuse my fish. filtration is w/d for a 75,emp 400,rena xp3, oceanic spongefilter on a maxi jet 1200 rinsed and replaced every wk. w/c 1 or 2 times a wk. 50% . this tank is a baby makin machine, just hope petros join the party.

Trophs & Petros ONLY

Comment

Working...
          X