my 20gal. cube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 20gal. cube

just wanted to share my tank and get some opinions. sorry pic is so small cant figure out how to upload nicer version. tank is 20gal with ehiem 2217 and pressurized co2. thanks for looking.

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Re: my 20gal. cube

It looks very nice.
    100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
    30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

i would like to see a bigger picture....but it's really nice.....good job

Comment

Nice!

The plants look super healthy! What is your dosing regime? lighting?
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

One of the best planted tanks I have seen yet.
          Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
          Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
          Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Very pretty indeed. How long has it been set up? Out of curiosity, what sort of output do you have for the filter? I mean, like a spraybar or what?  I'd think that Eheim would be a pretty strong flow for a tank that size.

Polly
            MY MANTRA: Yes, I CAN have too many fishtanks!

Comment

nvm
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

sorry about the slow response no comp. for the weekend. thank you for the kind words. i would do a bigger pic if i could. it has been running for about 4 months now. it is a spray bar at the very top blowing into the glass. you would be surprised but the flow slows as it passes through all of the plants. as for dosing i do 1ml flourish and 1ml iron 2 times per week both seachem. thanks again for the kind words.

Comment

Working...
                X