where is a good spot?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is a good spot?????

where is a good spot to buy some lamp. compressicieps?
    ive bought some a little while back and would love to get my hands on some more,also looking for some lamp,birchardi red spot,any help?

Re: where is a good spot?????

I was in T&T Fish and Reptile tonight and they had some.  They are very small though...like, maybe 1 1/2" - 2".
    Our Fishhouse
    Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Comment

Where ever you find them don't let the other HoustonBoxers know cause they'll scoop them up!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Buy and sell aquarium equipment and aquarium fish on AquaBid.com. Sign up and begin to buy and sell - auction or buy it now.

Comment

ive seen some at ultimate fish i believe
          Michael
          Clear Lake, TX

Comment

yeah i used to go to t&t all the time,but i just moved to spring,i went to ultimate fish[i believe,are they on jones rd.?they looked to be permintly closed]
            i have only found 2 stores near me one on 242 and one on 1960 right by 45.

Comment

Ultimate Fish is on 2920

Aquatic World is on Jones and them closing has probably helped the hobby a bit.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

The one on 242 is FishRUs, but i dont know that theres one on 1960 and 45. Like Ek said theres UF on 2920, about 2 miles West of 45. Then theres Mikes that could maybe considered 1960 area, but 5 Miles West?

Comment

The one on 1960 and 45 is the one that burned down not too long ago.....always forget the name and Armthehomeless is always there to chime in on what it was but I wanna say it is Pet City.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Id never been to that store then. I went to Aquarium world wednesday for the first time. Nice big saltwater tank, disappointing freshwater section.

Comment

Originally posted by eklikewhoa";p="
                      The one on 1960 and 45 is the one that burned down not too long ago.....always forget the name and Armthehomeless is always there to chime in on what it was but I wanna say it is Pet City.
                      Pet City

Comment

pet city is back open, they really cleaned the place up. Still dont have a great selection,but their saltwater is growing

Comment

xtremefish have black calvus,lamp.gold head compressiceps, small albino birchardi

Comment

foud one!!!! ultimate fish have some nice comps,small and a few large ones.also had black calvus.

Comment

Working...
                            X