It's official....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official....

or at least I think it is official.. I am a fish-a-holic.     Aren’t you officially allowed into the FA  (Fish anonymous) When you get the "look" from the spouse and the stern "NO more after this one!"  (All I could think was "Whew, at least he didn't say this one is out the door") when you bring in a tank?

I broke down and bought an older Oceanic Corner (5 sided - 54 gal I think) for the babies because I couldn't stand to see them in that net thing any longer.  

Of course the hubby went into the "No more tanks, not for fish, not for reptiles, not for frogs or shrimp or anything... None!"  (It was at this moment that the rhyme of No more green eggs and ham sprung into my head, but I figured I had better keep that to my self while I was getting this lecture since after all, he was letting me keep this tank)

Anyway, I sort of have it set up, will be giving it a few days before I move any fish over. When I do I will try to get some pictures like you all have been requesting.

By the way, notice up above.. He said, “no more tanks” he didn’t say no more fish

See you all at the auction soon  :)  
    Stormz

Re: It's official....

I love it!
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Sweet!

The way I see it.....either it's his way, your way or divorce.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

8O

Comment

nah you forgot the option D.  His way... ..... until He wants something ....  

Comment

If he's anything like my husband he likes to look at fish but disappears when it's time to feed them or do water changes!  Two of the tanks we have are "his" but the fish would be long dead if I didn't take care of them.  When we move this spring I'm selling off his fish and reclaiming my tanks!  From experience, just wait awhile and he might forget he ever said that. My husband took me to get my latest tank, forgetting he had said just a few months back that we were at capacity.
            58G Malawis
            10G planted

Comment

Working...
            X