Photo gallery..MIA..here is what is happen over here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo gallery..MIA..here is what is happen over here

Since I can't get into the photo gallery any more, I thought I would share some new pics, for those who I have emailed these to already.. this is a rerun.

[img]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/2ac0SO7o6Gen98u1kiKy1HTgz*6BwmHLqwKr_l.jpg[/img]

What's growing outside in the garage:

Re: Photo gallery..MIA..here is what is happen over here

So what all are you selling at this point Sooner???  Do you have any female albino Taiwan Reefs for sale at this point?

Comment

No albino tawain reefs, all females left are currently in breeding mode. Have two females holding.

Have albino flametails trios, mdoka flametails trios, blue dorsal fins pair,
      and 3+" male mbambas, and little mbamba's.

Pics posted above is what I call my "show" tank, nothing to fancy but I enjoy looking at them.

Comment

Pics of the Blue Dorsals???

Comment

Yeah I got some but the tank they are in isn't easy to get good pics of and to be honest these pics suck in comparsion to the other pics but I will post them. They are suppose to have the albino gene, this ones brother is an albino. However, I just took babies from the female fish and I am not seeing any albinos, but they are small.

[img]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/2ac0SO7o6Gen98u1kiKy1HTgzxiB*dt6i1AN_l.jpg[/img]

Comment

So these are essentially hets for albino then.  How much are you asking these pairs?

Comment

Hets?? Not sure what you are talking about. For the about pictured male and his female, $20.

Comment

Heterozygous...Its a breeding term that is used in reptiles....not sure if it's the same for fish or not.  Basically means that the animal had one albino parent and one normal parent.  We could go into the whole percentages of what comes out of the pairing and all that but I think you get the picture.  I used to be big into reptiles at one point and was getting into breeding Burmese pythons....albinos and normals to be specific.

How big is the pair that you are selling for $20?

Comment

Those are some good looking albino's

Comment

Male is roughly 3-3.25" and the female 2-2.5". Just looked at them so I am guessing that is pretty close. Male is for sure that big, female is much bigger than all the little mbamba's which are mostly 1.5". They all share this tank.

Comment

I'll take them.  When would be a good time to pick them up?  PM me with details if you want....promise I won't leave ya hanging this time.

Comment

J-WS6 thanks my man!

Comment

John I need to get with you about getting some Mbamba females from you my wife lost the one female that we got from the auction.Man those are some beautiful fish. The pictures don't do them justice you should see them in person. I might get some more pairs when I come pick up some females from you.

Comment

Juan thanks! I have one female Mbamba left that is breeder size. Let me guess the male beat her down for not wanting to breed. I put my last female in with a male and I had to get her out due some butt kickin she got.

And the loaches and catfish living with about pictured fish in my "show" tank:

[img]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/74e0-wv1GBpXWYRc3sYs69NIUb*GcPDEcFjU_l.jpg[/img]

Comment

[img]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/8fd0dDB8nBZ9k*mYuEv2E2xMatB-SF0yDm3P_l.jpg[/img]

[img]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/8fd0dDB8nBZ9k*mYuEv2E2xMavFFd-pAJ1hD_l.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X