My Babies That Live In My Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Babies That Live In My Room

These are the babies, Spoon is on the bottom and forks well.... Getting an early start...He's actually just hitching a ride.

This is Tiny, the Netherland Dwarf Loopy and Redd gave me.

This is Jack, we found this as an abandoned baby in a field, we didn't think it would survive. Now it can jump 4-5ft Straight up.

This is Ditzy, a White/Mosaic Chinchilla, she likes to jump on your face and Tinys face when we are sleeping.

This Is Fork Hitching a ride on Ditzy, Fork actually hung on when ditzy jumped off and ran full speed around the room.(chinchillas are fast!!!)

This is the family minus Jack, Jack cant stay still. The ones you do see, actually just sat their and posed. So taking the pictures is easy.

Resident BUM !!!

Re: My Babies That Live In My Room

OMG!! I want my rabbit back!!! He looks beautiful sitting there posing! I deff might bring over a doe or two so they can get bizzay... LOL!

Rebekah

Comment

nice little zoo you got goin there.  lol.  that one sugar glider is lazy. lol. hitchin free rides.

Comment

Few things are as cute as a sugar glider.
        - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

Yea fork is lazy, but he's the newest addition to a growing family and still getting adjusted.

Rebekah...Might??? Whens the best time to make them get bizzy?? Can you tell redd to call me now?
          Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Man I thought that white one was fake for a moment lol.  Nice pics.
            180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

I think they're all positively adorable!  and all capable of giving you that soft warm fuzzy feeling  :)

How'd you come up with names Spoon and Fork?
              The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
              Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

i am so tickled at your family additions there mike.....makes me miss my gliders sooooo much.....
                maybe santa will bring me a new one????........i could call it "spatula".....

Comment

Lol, I won't show you a picture, but chopsticks is down my shirt right now, snoozing happily.  He has a forever home, but he is back visiting me for a little while.  Like 8 weeks out of pouch and still prefers to find a snug one. ;-)
                  5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
                  20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
                  29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
                  29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
                  29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
                  55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
                  75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
                  / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Cool little fur balls!

So is that netherland dwarf a she?........Pikachu(Fiance's Netherland dwarf) loves the ladies!
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I sware Mike is like the asian version of Steve Irwin or something......CRIKEY!!!!

Comment

Wow, you have a chinchilla! And a white one, at that! How old is she?? I'm so jealous!

Thanks for sharing the pictures, TOO CUTE!  :love:
                        "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Who knew tough guy Mike had such a softer side.....

Comment

They are way cute !    

Add a fish tank in the back ground and I can see a holiday greeting card for your shop in the works.  LOL
                            "There will come a time when you have a chance to do the right thing."
                            "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by. "
                            -Dead Man's Chest

Comment

wow 8O awesome, i like the pic with the whole family together  
                              65 gallon - ADA 120p - planted
                              55 gallon - AGA standard - mix cichlid
                              30 gallon tall - eclipse acrylic - semi-planted

live and let live

Comment

Working...
                              X