Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance needed once again *sighs*

Today I was supposed to go pick up a rabbit for my students
    I was just told the hutch will not fit into my car (after talking to the lady on the phone for the last 2 days).
    Is anyone in the 290 and 1960 area (with a truck) who would be willing to haul it near the airport (interconntinental) -my house. For $20 (I would run to the credit union before you arrive or give you a check... that would be good ;-))?
    pm me and I'll give you my number
    I would also ask that you help me get the 75 into my yard to test fill and the 55 into the house so I can set it up.  One of these days I"ll have something I can off back.... I PROMISE!
    5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
    20 sw cube - a few damsels and a colony of bristleworms
    29 fw - self cloning crayfish..which can't seem to clone haha
    29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
    29 fw - crs/ amano/tiger shrimp /assassins/ whiptails/ plants/ 3 emerald cories
    55 fw - steatocranus casaurius (20ish)/ tetras/ rainbows/large Jack Dempsey
    75 fw - large Jack Dempseys / pictus cat/ yoyo loach/ Red gippicep
    / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Re: Assistance needed once again *sighs*

Maybe we can be of assistance, but I really need/want to get my yard done now, can this be done in a few hours from now?

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Tell you what.....call us....281 251 6719
      Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

*tears* ty You two are wonderful.
        Problem solved as long as I can get everything lined up schedule-wise
        5.5 fw fluval chi - class N top bar snake chested endlers/ red marble bn/ 4 stripe RCS/ pumpkin shrimp
        29 fw - mollies / albino bristlenose / ghost shrimp and snowball shrimp/ glo danios
        / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

Thanks Steve and Loretta :-)
          Bunny is delivered and tanks are in the house.
          Bunny is enjoying the back bedroom and really relaxed now.  I truly appreciate the help you gave me.
          / 10+" oscar/ parrot

Comment

your very welcome reba......no problem....thanks for the dvd and the coupon.....glad the bunny is doing well...he looked so frazzled.....

Comment

Working...
            X