Site Down Time last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Down Time last night

Sorry guys, I guess we hit the server too hard last night and our hosting account was suspended. I got them to take us off suspension today, but until I can decide on whether to purchase a more expensive/robust hosting plan, I'm disabling the Photo Gallery. Another option is to move the site to another hosting company that I use. When that happens, they suspend it for only 15min or so and then automatically comes back online. Obviously the guys I'm using now for this site suspend until I enter a support ticket, which could be some time if I don't check the site or my email, which I didn't last night after 7p. :evil:

Re: Site Down Time last night

Would a small fee for all members help with your cost on the more robust hosting plan?  I'm sure all the avid members would buck up some cash to help keep the site running at it's fullest potential.

Comment

WE WANT FISH BOX!!! WE WANT FISH BOX!!! WE WANT FISH BOX!!! WE WANT FISH BOX!!!
      Resident BUM !!!

Comment

yea ken! im down
        Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Me too.  can't live without it.  If you ever shutdown, I'm pretty sure a few of us would be bringing one back up.
          Raul
          PokerFace

Comment

I got an old 76 maverick out in the back yard, I'd be happy to let you have, if it will help......

Seriously, I'll be happy to do what I can.

CF
            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Yeah.....I didn't know what to do last night.  I actually had to talk to my girlfriend and that wasn't near as much fun as talking to you guys...LOL!!!

Comment

Eewwww!  You talked?  I don't feel so good.   :sick:
                Raul
                PokerFace

Comment

If I was skylair, I would be BI*CH slappin you about now......

CF
                  Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

i was playing chess with reba D_BLONDE_FEMME hahahhahahha
                    Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CichlidFan";p="
                      If I was skylair, I would be BI*CH slappin you about now......

CF
                      :badsmiley:  Bad Raul!  Bad Raul!
                      Raul
                      PokerFace

Comment

LOL. You guys are cracking me up. So, what I'm hearing is that you NOTICED it was down last night.

Comment

ewww that was kinda umm... not right raul.....is there something you want to share with us???
                          Resident BUM !!!

Comment

That's what happened the last time it went down......now Raul has another little one on the way...LOL!!!!!! 8O

Comment

Look CF.....we can't all be as lucky as you and have our significant other be as big of a fishnut as we are.  I'm sure last night you guys just gazed over into one of the 20 tanks at your place and had a meaningful conversation about what you were going to buy next....LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X