Watersprite for guppies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watersprite for guppies?

I was reading some care info on guppies, and it said that guppies love Watersprite. Exactly what is it? Has anyone ever kept it? Does it take over your tank, or die quickly? Anyway, just wondering for future reference...

Rebekah

Re: Watersprite for guppies?

700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Wisteria is a simular looking plant that is also very good for guppies.

max

Comment

I will bring some to the auction tomorrow
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

and if the stuff I got at the last auction keeps growing like it is, I'll be bringing some to the auction after this one, LOL. Not sure whose I got, but it's really doing nicely. I never had any Watersprite before, though I've admired it. I just had no idea it would grow so tall so fast.  I already need to move one of the plants because I can't see the plants I intended to be mid-ground accents.
          MY MANTRA: Yes, I CAN have too many fishtanks!

Comment

You can also just let it float. Very nice for guppy babbies to hide in. Roots hang down from floating plants.

Comment

I think the floating "plantings" are best since the baby guppies like to hang out near the surface most of the time. The roots give them some cover on that first trip to the surface. They like to swim in between the leaves and barnches and are easy for you to see from the top.

max

Comment

Working...
              X