Pet store closiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet store closiers

Ok I do not go to them much anymore, since my tanks are so full i can't squeeze another fish in there' but i went today because i have had high hopes of gettin rid of some of these fish since i have joined this BOX.

i want a new little project like a tanga. tank. cool stuff like tetracanthus, elongatus, mabey a furcifer or 2,.
    so i went to look around and the 2 stores i went to are closed.
    pet depo on almeda genoa is no longer a reality.  Don was great i used to go and talk fish for hours and now ----------------------------.  i have been doing this since JIM and Cathy owned chiclid imports off of parkplace.  some might have an idea how long ago that was.
    so i drove down hwy 3 to clearlake and its gona also. kaput' done' nothing.

these places need our support and buisness.   its a sad day when R-H TROPICAL FISH, AKA  TROPICAL FISH DEPO IS GONE.  
    I HAVE TUNS OF FISH I NEED TO GET RID OF SO I CAN START A NEW ADVENTURE.   IF THESE STORES WOULD BUY FROM US INSTEAD OF PAYING THE SHIPPING AND HIGH PRICES THEY WOULD HAVE A BIGGER PROFFIT MARGIN.
    I am just a litle takin back by this and needed to vent sorry.
    RANDALL

Re: Pet store closiers

Aqua Zoo is on Hwy 3 right before El Dorado. They have mostly Malawis, but also some Tangs.
    So many things can be a mystery, when all we're seeking is freedom...

Comment

Re: Pet store closiers

Your best bet for Tangs is either gonna be aqubid or Ultimate Fish on 2920.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
      X