Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hey guys sorry i havent been on in a really really long time but i have been sooooooo super busy. (Blame World of Warcraft for some of it) But i also got a promotion at work that takes up more time and i havent even been at my house most of the summer because of the house sitting business. anyway justy to give people a heads up i "may" be selling or giving away some of my fish because i am moving out of the house and unless i can find an apartment thats all bills paid then there isnt a reason for me to have all of them running. i may end up just consolidating some of the tanks but i know once i put the male Cyp back in with the females i will have more fry lol. Anyway just thought i would give a big shout out to everyone and just say hi again. I will try to get on more frequently. Your pal and fellow crazy David
    Never fear I is here
    David Abeles
    Vice President
    Greater Houston Aquarium Club

Re: Hi everyone

When did you leave.....didn't even notice that you were gone.

...... j/k.  Put that male cyp back to work! I want some! or better yet let me have your cyp group!
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I can give you a list of apartments that are all bills paid. It probably is not that surprising that I know where they are...  :wink:
      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Hey!  Good to see you again  
        58G Malawis
        10G planted

Comment

David?......David?.....Why does that name sound vaguely familiar? I just can't seem to put my finger on it for some reason.
          Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Working...
          X