New Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tank

Just wanna share some pics of my new 150gal.
    It currently have all my tanganyikans in there and waiting for some new arrival ...
    they should be here by Friday  

My name is Andri, and I'm an Ikoholic ! Back in the game !

Re: New Tank

Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice picture, and I love pictures of tanks that are taken in the dark, but this pic is a bit too dark...

The darkness does hide all the tubing and cords and whatnot.

From what I can see though, it really looks nice. Please post some more pics some time in the near future in the gallery.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

So you have Shelldwellers setup on the front right side of the tank...I don't think I've seen one setup like that before.  The other Tangs don't mess with them?

Raul
      Raul
      PokerFace

Comment

yeah it is a bit dark ... will post more when i got the chance ...

rr, yes i do have a pair of Brevis in there with them ... the male is pretty big, almost if not 2" and Protect its female in his many shell ... they do just fine and will actually join the crowd everytime i feed them ...

Comment

I think it look nice.  The darkness with the bright colors of the cichlid make it look like a saltwater tank.
          180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

Looks cool!
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

it is pretty......but i would like to see a better picture of it too....i don't see any fish in there..????

old eyes i guess.....hehehehehehe

Comment

I actually think the picture is kinda cool....click on it and it will take you to bigger picture.

I see but one frontosa though.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

oh i think the picture is awsome for it's effect indeed....very dramatic ....but being the detail person i am i would just like to see what is all in there that makes up the tank i guess....but don't get me wrong....i really like that picture....and i did make it bigger....i still didn't see any fish......sorry....i tried...even got the magnifying glass on it.....darn old eyes.....

Comment

Looked again and I actually see three fish.....I think..

Frontosa on the far right....Juli to the left of it some and what looks like a brichardi on the far right.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I love the picture!

I'm seeing opposite of what ek said, but I can see the frontosa on the far left and a juli in the left/center region.
                      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

oops I meant the front on the far left.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Thanks for the kind words y'all, you guys should be able to see the frontosa, julie and it's actuall the male Brevis on the right ...
                          Most of them r rock dwellers and guess what they do, they hide and still a bit skitish being in a new tank.

I will take more pics after the new guys r in ...  

Comment

What new guys did you get?
                            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Gibberosa ... a lot more  

Comment

Working...
                              X