the new 75

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new 75

well it's off and running now....my second attempt at planting a tank.....the 75 gallon....i posted pictures in the photo gallery of it....i'm excited ...i have the co2 tank, looking for a regulator (cheap)....and i am in the process of a deal for the lighting for it....i will keep all updated with the progress....thanks for all the help i have gotten so far from all of you.....

fishlady

Re: the new 75

Good Luck with your tank sweetie, I hope it turns out better than you ever imagined it would. I'll be keeping my eye on it from time to time.

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Good luck on it! I would love to see pics as well!

Comment

Cool deal!!!

With the regulator don't let cheap/crap cloud your instincts from a good deal.... The two need to be separate categories....there are lots of cheap/crap but there are also what you really want...good deals.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

that's true ek....and i will be looking for that ultimate deal on the best .....hehehe....no crap allowed....
          there are pictures of my new tank in the photo gallery under my name....fishlady.....and stuck in there too is a pic of my new brichardi momma...
          thank you cichlidfan....(sweety).....

fishlady......

Comment

It looks great, I had the opportunity to see it on Saturday!

Take a look at this thread, there are many suggestions for regulators here:

HoustonFishBox is an online community dedicated to bringing together people and their fish in Houston, Southeast Texas, and beyond.

Can't wait til everything's set up!  :)
            "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Not that I am going to go into CO2 any time soon, but I was was thinking this is not a bad deal(?):
              Welcome to Aquacave, your number-one source for premium aquarium supplies for both freshwater and saltwater fish tank enthusiasts. We pride ourselves in our product knowledge and great prices that keep our customers coming back. We stock thousands of aquarium products such as protein skimmers, air pumps, water pumps, and power heads, a full line of CO2 Supplies, calcium reactors, aquarium lighting, fish food, refugiums, aquarium filters, aquarium heaters, and much more reef aquarium supplies. New products are added daily so please visit us often to get the latest high-quality aquarium products at great prices and Free Shipping. We carry an extensive line of fish tank supplies from premium brands like Tunze, Ecotech, Aquaillumination, Aqua UV, Neptune Systems, Reef Octopus, ATI, JBJ, Seachem, Brightwell Aquatics, Red Sea, Kessil, Salifert, Bubble Magus, Caribsea, Hagen, Hanna, Hydros, Reef Breeders, Sicce, Eshopps, IceCap, Reeflo, Dolphin Pumps, Sweetwater, Blueline, Gryphon, and many others. With quick turn

PS. I've never even seen CO2 setup up close though

Comment

Milwaukee makes a decent regulator and will say that their customer service has been put to the test....there are problems with it but nothing that can't be worked with or have replaced for free.
                700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

the 75 as put up on 7-1-07
                  can't wait for it to get all up and running with my co2 on it....have the tank...am shopping for the regulator now....so many....so much.....so complicated..... [/img]

Comment

With photobucket there are links listed below the actual picture.....just copy the img one and paste it in your post and it will show up as a picture....right now you have your whole photo album linked.

with the regulator a decent priced one is either azoo or milwaukee.
                    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

am new at the photo thing .....but thanks ek.....

i thought there were issues with the milwaukee one?
                      will check into the azoo though....

thanks again....

Comment

There are but for the price it's better then a lot of others that are out there.
                        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I like your tank.  The plants, wood and rock are awesome.  Have you thought about putting up a background?
                          Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Give a fish a man, and he'll eat for weeks!

Comment

yeah this is a work in progress...it's not near finished yet.....and thanks for the compliments....

Comment

What kind of light system did you use? You could have add some more plants (grass) to fill the space.
                              100 gal- java fern windelov,anubia petite,xmas moss, crypt,val, sword, riccia fluitans, Sagittaria subulata
                              30 gal:e.tenellus,hygrophila wavy,acicularis vivapara,Limnophila aquatica,Hygrophila corymbosa,Hydrocotyle(praecox rainbow,Celestial PD

Comment

Working...
                              X