Changes in my planted tank.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in my planted tank.

I got a bit bored last night and decided to do some wholesale changes.  I was tiring a bit of the layout and how little swimming space there actually was......so I changed it.  I'm not too thrilled with it right now, but I hope it grows on me as it fills back in.  Here are some pix:

Re: Changes in my planted tank.

I think it is beautiful!  I wish I had the money (and time) to have a tank like it.  Someday...
    58G Malawis
    10G planted

Comment

Your tanks is making me want to go back to planted tanks.
      I had forgotten how good they look.
      Very nice job you have done with it.
      Board Member of Houston Aquarium Society
      Mod OF Marshreef

Breeder of Discus, Angels, Bristle nose & Sail fin Mollies
      Coming soon Daphnia

Comment

Nice tank Dude!!!!!!
        Checkout my blog AquaMusing
        sigpic

Comment

Man, I'd be thrilled to have a planted tank that looked half of a half that terrific. Okay, maybe I will break down and buy some new lighting. I think I've spent more working my way up to what I need for this deep 150 than if I'd just forked it out to begin with on something with sufficient wattage.

High-PH
          MY MANTRA: Yes, I CAN have too many fishtanks!

Comment

awsome tank......i can't wait for my 75 to fill in....

Comment

Thanks for sharing those pics, it is a very good looking tank, the plants look so healthy and beutiful. I like the way you have them set up, with the tall ones in the back and then the mid size in front of them, and the shorties and grass-like plants up front....very nice.

CF
              Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Your tank is beautiful....I have a 42 Hex that im trying to make planted with angels and tetras, etc....what do you recommend plant wise??

Since my tank is tall b/c its a hex should i only do two or three tall plants and the rest low to medium height plants so there can be more room to swim?? Please advise...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Soni";p="
                  Your tank is beautiful....I have a 42 Hex that im trying to make planted with angels and tetras, etc....what do you recommend plant wise??

Since my tank is tall b/c its a hex should i only do two or three tall plants and the rest low to medium height plants so there can be more room to swim?? Please advise...Thanks!
                  It depends on your substrate, lighting and whether or not you want to ferilize.

Comment

my substrate is about 2 in., and my lighting is standard so im looking for low to med. lighting and i dont have fertilizing in mind

Comment

You inspired me to start up my own planted tank.  It's a 10 gallon
                      I'm on my way...
                      58G Malawis
                      10G planted

Comment

Working...
                      X