Petrochromis Famula Chimba!!!!

700g Mini-Monster tank

Re: New additions to the tang family!

Nice.
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

you know, I'm really starting to take a dislike to EK. Seems every time I turn around he has some new and interesting fish to brag about. Of course, I could start to like him a bit better if he were to steer some trophs my way, hehe.
      Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Hey, ek.

They look like them are settling in nicely. They are starting to show stripes and colors. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by SCOTT";p="
          you know, I'm really starting to take a dislike to EK. Seems every time I turn around he has some new and interesting fish to brag about. Of course, I could start to like him a bit better if he were to steer some trophs my way, hehe.

Hmmm.....Tim said the same thing to me the other day..
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Originally posted by Jolley";p="
            Hey, ek.

They look like them are settling in nicely. They are starting to show stripes and colors. Very nice!

Yeah they are loving it here!!! all my rocks use to be really dark green/brown and now it's white again! Thanks again John.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
            X