U pick blueberries Conroe/Porter :thumbup:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U pick blueberries Conroe/Porter :thumbup:

Went there today on the way home from work.

Me and the wife really enjoyed it, all the blueberries you can eat for free(you only pay for the blueberries that make it to the scale)

$1.50 a lb. you can buy as much or as little as you want. The employees/owners were friendly and the berry fields are huge with plenty of fruit.

Id recommend it if you want a couple of hours of fun in the evening, theyre open 7am to dark, 7 days a week june-july.

I tried finding a website for them without luck, Take Hwy 59 / I-45 North to FM1314. From 59 head West, from 45 head East. Its signposted with signs saying 'u-pick blueberries'. Its about 2 miles off 1314.

Re: U pick blueberries Conroe/Porter

Cool. That sounds like a fun weekend activity!
    - When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make Life take the damn lemons back!

Comment

That's all well and good but If you could find some one to make pie or cobbler out of those  berries you would reallly have something!

max

Comment

blueberry recipes
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

They actually give you a few recipes on the way out.

Ive got about 5lbs of blueberries, so i can make lots of pies/biscuits.

i found the website

Its honestly a nice place, i dont know the owner and im not getting paid to advertise.

Comment

Working...
          X