Ok Finally....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Finally....

First off... I would like to apologize to the guys for not being on the forums for so long. I moved to corpus for work and have been busy. But finally the shop is within reach. Did I say end of March??? I mean't June... hehe. Its not a store front, its actually a house thats gonna be the fish store. It SHOULD be ready at the end of June, but it looks like alot of work...so we'll just see. Its right off 1960 and veterans memorial / stuebner airline. I love the new location because its less commercial and have more of a hobbiest feeling when your in the house/fish store. And the fact that i can run ponds and build systems anyway I want. after you see it you would agree that its a great meeting place and hang out just because it has a home feeling with a fairly large covered patio, so Scott we need a meeting or a swap there soon just to hang out. Please ask any questions. I will gladly answer them.
    Resident BUM !!!

Re: Ok Finally....

OK, how big a discount do I get at the new store for lending my name as credibility?, hehe. Hurry up SCHMUCK!
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Can't wait!!
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I grew up right where you are describing. old oaks/ oak creek area. i hope to stop by sometime.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
        n

Comment

can't wait for the new place.  Will it still be Sunny's or is the name changing?
          The first step is admitting you have a problem...I am a fish junkie.

Comment

Good to see you back, Mike!
            Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
            Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
            Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
            Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

Heck if you neede a house you could have brought my house I have the rooms and the yard darnit    LOL

Hurry up man, I need to get some more loaches

Comment

yeahhhhh.....finally another one close to me.....hurry hurry.....

Comment

hehe, thanks for the feedback guys !!! i'm hurrying as much as I can. Hopefully by the end of this month it'll be ready. Its not gonna be sunnys. and delock NO MORE LOACHS all mine!!!!

mike.
                  Resident BUM !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeWhoTruong";p="
                    hehe, thanks for the feedback guys !!! i'm hurrying as much as I can. Hopefully by the end of this month it'll be ready. Its not gonna be sunnys. and delock NO MORE LOACHS all mine!!!!

mike.
                    Man...I need about 5 more large to xl large

Comment

End of June, eh? :liar:
                      Scarecrow : I haven't got a brain... only straw.
                      Dorothy : How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
                      Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
                      Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Comment

I'm thinking more like the end of July!
                        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

any updates on the new location???
                          The first step is admitting you have a problem...I am a fish junkie.

Comment

With all the new construction going on around here, there's some really nice deals on commercial outlets over here in the NORTH WEST part of town.....Hint Hint........

CF
                            Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

am i going to know where it's at????

Comment

Working...
                              X