Pirates 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates 3

Save your money and don't see this movie if you don't have to.  If you've seen the first two movies, this one offers nothing you haven't seen before.  It was less entertaining than the previous two and if you thought Keira Knightly phoned it in on the second movie, she is even worse in this movie.  And I haven't seen a movie since the Rings trilogy where I wasn't rooting for Orlando Bloom to die so I don't have to watch him try to act anymore.  It wasn't totally aweful, alot like milk that just recently spoiled,...still edible but not a pleasant experience that leaves a bad taste in your mouth.  Even more disappointing is that a fourth movie is coming.  

I only say this to hopefully save someone from the 3 hour experience I had.

Re: Pirates 3

I don't care the the movie much, but went to see it because my oldest son (14) wanted me to go with him....that makes it twice that he has seen it.  Its not rocket science, but the movie did have some action and was humorous at times.

It's not meant for kids under 13, because the beginning is a bit rough in my opinion for a young one.  

Movie was just OK for me, but I was never a big fan in the beginning either.

Raul
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Thanks for the reviews. Sorry it wasn't time well spent!

So they have decided to make a 4th? I thought it was kind of just speculation...
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

In my opinion Knightly can phone it in, walk it in, mail it in, or even send a telegraph! I would sit through 30 hours of torture just as long as I could admire her in the process, hehe. Who goes to see Depp or Bloom anyway? Certainly not me!
        Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Originally posted by SCOTT";p="
          In my opinion Knightly can phone it in, walk it in, mail it in, or even send a telegraph! I would sit through 30 hours of torture just as long as I could admire her in the process, hehe. Who goes to see Depp or Bloom anyway? Certainly not me!
          X2  

Comment

Working...
          X