Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet store with goldfishes around the Houston

Hello everybody.
    I am new to Houston area, as well to the fish field. I am looking for some fancy goldfishes to add them to my aquarium. I would like to get some info, where is good pet store with reasonable selection of goldfishes. I live in Galveston, but I am going to Houston this weekend.
    Thank you very much for help.

Re: Pet store with goldfishes around the Houston

Hello and Welcome to the Houston Fish Box,

I'm fairly new around here myself, but have found this site to be very helpful. If you click on the MEMBER/LFS MAP above, you will see a map with Local Fish Stores listed, you can find their phone numbers listed as well, if you click on the black pins located near you. I am not near you so I cannot say as to who in your area has what you are looking for, but I'm sure others will soon share with your their suggestions for your search.

Good Luck

CF
    Truth is the cement that holds the bricks and stones of a sane and civilized society together. Remove the former and the latter will crumble.

Comment

Almost any fish store will have fancy goldfish, but ones that I would recommend you start with are Fish Ranch II and Fish Gallery. Both very good stores.  :)  And both have a sizeable section of goldfish.

What size is your aquarium?
      "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

The last time I was at City Pets they had one entire row dedicated to coy & goldfish
        'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
        He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

Thanks a lot to everyone.
          My tank has size 20 Gallons. I have 2 inch Black Moor and 2 inch Fantail. I am planning to get two more fishes. I love panda telescope eye and one more fish, which I will love in the first sight. Here in Galveston there is no place, where to buy goldfishes next to the Walmart. So I am looking forward to buy sth around the Houston

Comment

The three above is a good place to check out and something closer to home Megan's tropical emporium had a decent selection last time I was there.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Robert Kruckeberg lives near the auction this Saturday and he has some 24-30 inch koi for sale. He will be helping with the auction Saturday. They are too big to go through the auction but you might make a private treaty deal with him, stop by his house and take them right home. I know they are too big for the tank mentioned.

max

Comment

City pets has a row dedicated to coy? Well...things can be tough in the lfs markets, I guess....but thats taking finding a niche a little too far..

:wink:

Comment

I was interested in this as well. I will have to check out some of these places!

Comment

Working...
                  X