update eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update eating

Finally got my new tank set up.  It took awhile because it was to heavy to transfer.  Its only a week old so the water is still kinda murky.
    [video width=400 height=350:83f851fbd2]http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/supaflyz/?action=view&current=MOV00070.flv[/video:83f851fbd2]

I posted a video but somehow it doesnt work. So heres the url http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...t=MOV00070.flv

180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Re: my new tank

It's not playing for me. :(
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Try it again I posted the url.  I dont know how to add a video I click video and put in url and nothing comes up so I just added the url.
      180 gallon RR wild discus, harlequins, congos, rainbow, pleco, cardinals, rummynose, rcs, and amanos.  2260 eheim pressurize co2 4x54 tek lights

Comment

says you file no longer exist
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Hooked it up for you!
          700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

thank you ekk

Comment

No prob...

what substrate are you using? I would stuff the filter full of floss to get it crystal clear and maybe a bag or two of seachem purigen.
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I mix the substrate that my cousin had and I bought some ada soil and some soilmaster.

Comment

ADA Aquasoil releases ammonia on initial startup to help the nitrogen cycle so I hope you made sure your tank cycled before putting those discus in.
                  700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Ohh the tank set up is looking good  cant wait for more pics.

Comment

Re: update eating

loving the background music

beautiful tank.. ive always wanted discus heh

Comment

Working...
                      X