fish stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fish stores

the two main lfs i visit are the fish gallery and extreme fish and pets.  what are some other fish stores yall visit?  lookin for some oddballs. thanks

Re: fish stores

There's a list of them in the announcement section of the forum tacked to the top...

...but there's City Pets on beechnut and B8, Fish Ranch on 59s and Larkwood inbetween hilcroft and bellaire behind the shell.
    700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

I agree..City Pets is tough to beat their prices for supplies and Fish Gallery is becoming premier for fish...unless you prefer African rift lake Cichlids where you can go just about anywhere.

Comment

There's Ultimate Fish that does a lot of Tanganyika lake fish/cichlids.

Fish Ranch is doing lots of small tetra/microrasboras/rainbows/danios/barbs/apisto's! think last I was there they had most of the rainbow species.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

for prices on fish, tropical fish and pets on 249/bammel. sometimes they have a very good selection sometimes an average store. i got my 4" parachromis loiselli there for 7 bucks.
          Plecos:
          L083 (Gibby)
          L104 (Clown)
          L147 (Peckoltia sp.)
          L155 (A. Hystrix)
          L310 (Red Fin Bruno)
          LDA72 (BN)
          LDA76 (False Zebra)
          Rineloricaria parva (whiptail)
          Rineloricaria lancelota

Comment

There's Global fish n pet at Bellaire and Gessner. Sometimes got some rare fish. It's remodeling now, but I heard will have more fish in couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by menarambo";p="
              There's Global fish n pet at Bellaire and Gessner. Sometimes got some rare fish. It's remodeling now, but I heard will have more fish in couple of weeks.

How could I have forgotten that one? 8O

Spoke with the owner and the reef/saltwater section should be up full speed in two weeks.....stopped by to pick out some corals but there was none....Great place for SW stuff!
              700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
              X