Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we play what's the name of this fish? Need alittle help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we play what's the name of this fish? Need alittle help.

I score a couple of tanks today and well this fish came with the tanks. Cool fish and it is about 6" and that still might be an under guesstament on its size. It is jumbo sized. I have pics attached. Y'alls help would be greatly appreciated. I would guess it being possible a F-0 or F-1, cause I haven't seen this before.

Re: Can we play what's the name of this fish? Need alittle h

Check out some pictures on the web of the Metriaclima "Zebra Chilumba" Luwino Reef. Is that your guy?

By the way, BEAUTIFUL fish!
    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

My fish now, thanks for a starting spot to start looking. I really hope not to have him long because I am already hurting for space and adding another jumbo male to my tanks is not possible, so he is stuck in a 20 long by himself.

Comment

Mzungu,
        went to aquabid and there is a guy selling fry of the above mentioned name you have provided and I think I am agreeing with you!
        I really appreciate it, I don't think my wife is going to let me get rid of it since she has saw it. I think we will set a tank up in her classroom and put him in there. Which is cool, but that just shorts me out a tank and does help me with my other problem of too many fish and not enough tanks.

Comment

Now Sooner...you KNOW to holla at me if you just HAVE TO get rid of it right?!?!!!!!  My girl has been calling me a murderer  :axe: b/c I killed her 7" male Acei last wk. So I'm not in the dog house b/c he had a few kids in the tank, but I still felt like crap and kickin' myself all week  :aua: b/c I was tryin' to accomendate her when it happened (And the story goes: I thought I was turning the air bubbles in the tank down when I had actually turned them off. The filter needed to be cleaned, so the water wasn't cycling proper but I didn't know that  :doh: except for the air bubbles. I was doing this in the dark, as not to wake her up again. No bubbles -> No cycle => Dead fish in the morning).

So "like we always do about this time"... If you got to let it go, let a SOULJAA know!!!! I got you!!!

Comment

Ooo wish I could have scored some tanks and fish  as for helping you ID your fish..sorry cant help you there.

Comment

Great, glad I could help!  :)
              "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
              X