APC website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APC website

Is anyone else having a problem logging on to APC or is it just a problem with my computer?

Re: APC website

APC?
    Raul
    PokerFace

Comment

Aquatic Plant Central
      A forum community dedicated to aquatic plant owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about collections, displays, tanks, styles, troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Comment

Works for me.
        700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Must be my computer. I just moved it from one side of the room to another, but its just kind of weird that it is only one website. The page comes up but then the address immediately changes to www.aquaticplantcentral.com/profile.php and I get the website could not be found page. If I use the back button, the page comes up again and immediately changes again. Maybe my profile is messed up at APC?

Comment

get it working? try clearing your cache, cookies, history, reboot. One of those should work.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I was going to try these one at at time, but I thought I would try the website one last time first. It decided to magically work today.   Thanks again, Brian

Comment

Working...
              X