Replacement Frame For Tank Bottom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Frame For Tank Bottom...

I have this 100 gal tank (60"x 18"x 21.5") which needs to have the frame/trimming/molding replaced around the outside of the tank at the bottom. I was just going to order one from this company called "That Pet Place" b/c  they're the only ones I found online that has them w/ those dimensions. But they're out of stock.

At any rate, is there anywhere else I could get this "molding/trimming/frame" from...be it locally or abroad (which means it will be shipped to me)?

Or is there something at maybe a hardware store that anyone else has used, and it seems to be working just fine???

In other words, WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS???

Re: Replacement Frame For Tank Bottom...

have you tried http://www.glasscages.com ?
    The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
    Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Yeah, I gave them a call and visited the website. The largest they have is 18x48, which is for a 90 gal.

Comment

You could always just get some wood trim from Home Depot and make your own.  You can stain it or paint it whatever color you want.  That way you could build the frame a little more decorative or as simple as you want.

Comment

Thats what I'd planned on doing.  They both (lowes and home depot) have "L" shaped trim back in their molding area.  I've found the 'gorilla glue' is awesome so I plan on using that to glue it together.
          The ultimate oxymoron - Narcolepsy and ADHD.
          Who says you can`t have it all??!!

Comment

Now that's an idea!!!

Comment

And potentially cheaper than ordering from a fish supply site as well with shipping and all.

Comment

Working...
              X