Other Non-Fish Related Stuff For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Non-Fish Related Stuff For Sale

Custom built subwoofer box for a 01-05 Dodge Ram Quad Cab. Was built to replace the lower portion of the front center seat/console. Can still be sat on by a passenger, this box is sturdy. It was wraped in a tan/grey vinyl to match my interior. Would not take much to have it rewraped to match a different color. The vinyl has a small scratch/tear from someone not paying attention when pulling it out. This thing sounds better than some single 12" setups I have had. I spent over $500 getting the box built and tuned. I believe the sub may be going out, but will still include it. The sub is the best 8" dual sub on the market. 8" Punch P3 dual 2 ohm voice coil. $200.00 or will trade for an awesome 12" sub and or box.

Barley Used. The links below are for the amp and the sub. The amp is an Audiobahn chrome amp. This amp has a built in crossover and a cool blue digital voltmeter display on top. The sub is a MTX 10" dual 4 ohm voice coil. It is a brushed aluminum finish. The sub can handle 250 watts rms and 500 watts peak. Both items together look awesome due to the finish is real similiar. Link to the amp is http://zone-digital.com/carstereos_A...hn_A2801Q.html and link to the sub is http://www.shopping.com/xPF-Mtx_Thunder_6000_T61044A The amp alone was over 350, asking 225. will possibly trade for a good 12" sub and/or box.

Linksys WPC54GS Wireless-G Notebook Adapter with SpeedBooster. Used two months, bought new laptop. new cost is 70.00. will sell for 40.00

Viper 791 alarm with remote start and pager. The keypad shows what area of your vehicle was tampered with as well as other. I paid over $500.00. Sold truck. Best Buy installed and removed it. I am asking $250.00 Viper 791XV (p/n 564V) MSRP $599.99 ,2-Way Security System / Remote Start System with Responder Technology ,6 channel remote start/security/keyless entry system ,Confirms commands and system triggers on the transceiver LCD screen ,Clone-Safe® Code-Hopping® ,Parking Light Flash ,Failsafe® Starter Kill, Anti-Grind ,Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor, Revenger® Six-Tone Siren, Miniature XCRS (Extreme Capacity Relay Satellite), Defroster Output, Built-in Turbo Timer, 3 Auxiliary outputs, Dome Light Supervision, Comfort Closure, 4 Auxiliary Outputs, Horn Honk, Includes One 2-way Responder Transceiver
    Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good Looking Corpse!

Been in hobby since March 2006

Re: Other Non-Fish Related Stuff For Sale

Here is other pics.

Comment

Thats a great deal on that viper alarm, I've had one before people, let me tell you there is nothing like starting your car up from the kitchen on those coooold coold days and letting it get all toasty for you before you run out to work.
      Help support (C)atfish (A)nd (K)ool Pleco's, Houstons premier fish club.

David Seratt
      Co-President of CAK

Comment

Thanks. Yea it was awesome. I hate to get rid of it, but I have a new car and it is a manual and has a laser cut key, so If i did re install it, i would have to buy over $300 in addtitional boxes to bypass all my stuff the car has in it. Owell, nice to be warm during the winter and cold during the summer.

Comment

Ok reduced prices. Custom box for Dodge $175.00. MTX sub and Audiobahn amp $200.00. Amp alone $150.00. Sub alone $50.00.

Comment

Working...
          X