Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale

Linksys Notebook Adapter/Card
    Linksys WPC54GS Wireless-G Notebook Adapter with SpeedBooster. Used two months, bought new laptop. New cost is 70.00. Would like 45.00.

1100 Watt Panasonic Microwave
    Black Panasonic 1100 Watt microwave.Great shape,like new.Still has clear sheet protector on outside. 50.00

Car Sub and Amp
    This is for a barley used package. Was only used for about 6 months, then sold my truck. This is an awesome amp. The links below are for the amp and the sub. The amp is an Audiobahn chrome amp. It has a power output of 200 X 2 at 4 ohms, 280 X 2 at 2 ohms, and an amazing 560 X 1 at 4 ohms. These wattages are RMS, not peak. This amp has a built in crossover and a cool blue digital voltmeter display on top. The sub is a MTX 10" dual 4 ohm voice coil. It is a brushed aluminum finish. The sub can handle 250 watts rms and 500 watts peak. Both items together look awesome due to the finish is real similiar. Link to
    the amp is http://zone-digital.com/carstereos_A...hn_A2801Q.html and link to the sub is http://www.shopping.com/xPF-Mtx_Thunder_6000_T61044A I would like to get $250 but any offer is considered. The amp alone was over 350. Viper 791 alarm with remote start and pager. The keypad shows what area of your vehicle was tampered with as well as other. I paid over $500.00. Sold truck. Worked great when i sold my truck. Best Buy removed it. $250.00

Custom built sub box and sub for 01-05 Dodge Ram Quad cab
    This was custom built by Expressive Audio. Awesome setup. Only used for about 4 months. Sold truck. Was built to replace the lower portion of the front center seat/console. Can still be sat on by a passenger, this box is sturdy. It was wraped in a tan/grey vinyl to match my interior. Would not take much to have it rewraped to match a different color. The vinyl has a small scratch/tear from someone not paying attention when pulling it out. The sub is the best 8" dual sub on the market. 8" Punch P3 dual 2 ohm voice coil. This thing sounds better than some single 12" setups I have had. Props goes out to Expressive, they will have all my business from now on. Anyway, I would like to get $350 for this setup being since i spent over 500 getting the box built and tuned.
    Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good Looking Corpse!

Been in hobby since March 2006

Re: For Sale

Custom Dodge Sub box w/sub is still available. I believe the sub may be going out, but still works with little ability to tell its going out. MAKE OFFER.

MTX sub still available too, MAKE AN OFFER.
    Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good Looking Corpse!

Been in hobby since March 2006

Comment

Working...
    X