New HoustonFishBox moderator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HoustonFishBox moderator!

Hi folks, given the success and recent growth of the site, I've decided to add another moderator to help me keep the site fun and organized. Please join me in welcoming our newest moderator to HoustonFishBox.com! She is a frequent visitor and and great contributor and you all know her as Mzungu.  :clap:    :drinker:  artyman:    :emtthumbs:  :musik:

Thank you for all of your help Mzungu! ken

Re: New HoustonFishBox moderator!

Good deal, now I know who to bother for answers to all those difficult questions I can't seem to figure out.
    Hey MB, how many guppies can I fit in a 5 gallon monster tank anyway?
    Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Good job Ken! I can't think of a better moderator than Mzungu!  

Speaking of Moderators - where's PhishPhreek? Is he okay? Haven't seen him in awhile.

Comment

Yay Mzungu! The fastest Ninja on the board!  :wink:  

Ellen

Comment

Thanks guys!
          And Scott - For your information, it's a TEN gallon tank.  :wink:
          "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

LMAO!    
            Raul
            PokerFace

Comment

Congratulations!

max

Comment

erm, my mistake? I guess the phrase "monster" ruled out the 5 huh? By the way MB, I am working on the newsletter which will have the FAQ bit in it each month. I have spoken with Ken and will be adding those to the FAQ board on a monthly basis. Why don't you park yourself in front of that KB and start writing some so I don't wear out my fat little fingers! Send me what you have and maybe we can get several a month added to the board. I know we have several aspiring know it alls on here who can contribute to this thing and get a nice compilation going, hehe.
                Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

Oh goodie, someone to pick on besides Ken!  Congrats on your appointment  :rockon:
                  Reasoning with some people is like trying to nail jello to a wall...

Comment

Thanks!  
                    "Millennium hand and shrimp!"

Comment

Working...
                    X