Yippee! My wife rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yippee! My wife rocks!

First she tolerates my nerdyness by simply agreeing to marry me ... then she encourages my rock and roll fantasies by actually convincing me that I should get the American made Fender Strat and not the Mexican made one (guitar guys will know what I'm talking about) ... then she say we need to replace our bedroom TV with an LCD one ... and now she tell me out of the blue that next year we should get a 125 gallon tank!

I scored big time!

thanks for letting me brag

Logan5
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Re: Yippee! My wife rocks!

When was the last time you sent her flowers ?

Well thats too long !  
    'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
    He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

suweeeet!

i usually take mine to a nice dinner or to the mall for a new purse and shoes. fender is good stuff by the way.
      700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

My first electric was a strat knockoff ... so getting a real Fender Strat was awesome ... of course I'm saving for a Gibson Les Paul .... no guitar collection is complete without one :)

Yeah ... I'm going to have to think of something nice for our 5th anniversary ...

Logan5
        There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Working...
        X