This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for african dwarf frog

title says it all. petcos around me are sold out so pref in clear lake area , thanks
    Michael
    Clear Lake, TX

Re: looking for african dwarf frog

my petsmart in the woodlands has some
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" -- Benjamin Frankli
    n

Comment

Megan's had some last I looked
      There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

You can actually buy them at walmart, by the bettas, they look miserable and need someone to save them.

Comment

The Wallyworld store in TexasCity has half a dozen.

If you are planning on keeping some you should read up on their requirements.   They have verry sensitive skin and were used for pregnancy detection before the rabbit test.  Because of the sensitive skin they don't like air stones or fast moving water.

clawed frog
          'Dear Lord,' the minister began, with arms extended toward heaven and a rapturous look on his upturned face. 'Without you, we are but dust ...'
          He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four-year old girl voice, 'Mom, what is butt dust?'

Comment

i see them at almost every walmart i go to and most lfs usually have a few.
            700g Mini-Monster tank

Comment

Working...
            X